We’re searching for someone to join our data team as a data analyst. You’ll be in charge of maintaining our master data set, creating reports, and troubleshooting data problems. To succeed in this capacity, you’ll need a keen eye for detail, prior data analyst expertise, and a thorough understanding of common data analysis tools and databases.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Require to send daily reports on scheduled time using MS Excel, KNIME, ServiceNow etc.
- Creating, updating, and deleting master data is all part of the job.
- Assist with the quality assurance of imported data, if needed, by collaborating with quality assurance analysts.
- Data set commissioning and decommissioning.
- Assisting with the creation of reports and analyses.
- The reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata, is managed and designed.
- Assisting the data warehouse in determining and updating reporting needs.
- Supporting data integrity and normalization projects.
- Testing and implementing new or upgraded software, as well as assisting with strategic decisions on new systems
- Reports can be generated from a single or numerous systems.
- The reporting database environment and reports are being troubleshoot.
- Changes and modifications to source production systems are being evaluated.
- End-users are being trained on new reporting and dashboards.
- Creating reports and sharing with the Service Desk Leads.
- Machine learning algorithms for creating a model based on training data to make predictions or judgments without having to be explicitly programmed to do so.
- Data storage formats, data mining, and data purification are all areas where we can help.
- A diploma/bachelor’s degree in computer science from an approved institution or college.
- Good knowledge in Python OR MySQL language(s).
- Work experience as a data analyst or in a sector connected to data analysis is required.
- Ability to analyses potential hazards in collaboration with stakeholders.
- Ability to evaluate and recommend software solutions based on existing tools and databases.
- Ability to transform non-technical, plain terms into commercial requirements.
- Experience with large-scale database management approaches and processes.
- Extensive knowledge with huge data sets and relational databases is required.
- Knowledge of addressing and metadata standards is required.
Communication skills that are both written and spoken at a high level.