We're searching for someone to join our data team as a data analyst.
You'll be in charge of maintaining our master data set, creating reports, and troubleshooting data problems. To succeed in this capacity, you'll need a keen eye for detail, prior data analyst expertise, and a thorough understanding of common data analysis tools and databases.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Require to send daily reports on scheduled time using MS Excel, KNIME, ServiceNow etc.
• Creating, updating, and deleting master data is all part of the job.
• Assist with the quality assurance of imported data, if needed, by collaborating with quality assurance analysts.
• Data set commissioning and decommissioning.
• Assisting with the creation of reports and analyses.
• The reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata, is managed and designed.
• Assisting the data warehouse in determining and updating reporting needs.
• Supporting data integrity and normalization projects.
• Testing and implementing new or upgraded software, as well as assisting with strategic decisions on new systems
• Reports can be generated from a single or numerous systems.
• The reporting database environment and reports are being troubleshoot.
• Changes and modifications to source production systems are being evaluated.
• End-users are being trained on new reporting and dashboards.
• Creating reports and sharing with the Service Desk Leads.
• Machine learning algorithms for creating a model based on training data to make predictions or judgments without having to be explicitly programmed to do so.
• Data storage formats, data mining, and data purification are all areas where we can help.
1. A diploma/bachelor's degree in computer science from an approved institution or college.
2. Good knowledge in Python OR MySQL language(s).
3. Work experience as a data analyst or in a sector connected to data analysis is required.
4. Ability to analyses potential hazards in collaboration with stakeholders.
5. Ability to evaluate and recommend software solutions based on existing tools and databases.
6. Ability to transform non-technical, plain terms into commercial requirements.
7.Experience with large-scale database management approaches and processes.
8. Extensive knowledge with huge data sets and relational databases is required.
9. Knowledge of addressing and metadata standards is required.
10. Communication skills that are both written and spoken at a high level.
19 CAD to 32 CAD per Hour + Benefits
Job Published Day: 5 November, 2021
An effort towards building effective Information Technology based solutions.
Un effort pour créer des solutions efficaces basées sur les technologies de l'information.
Создание эффективных решений на базе Информационных Технологий.
4388 Rue Saint-Denis Suite 200 #287
H2J 2L1, Montreal
Manage Cookie Consent
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.