We are looking for a Windows Desktop – Application Developer who can be skilled in C#, .NET platform.
Brief Job Description:
1. Design and code in Visual Studio and package the final executable for windows platform installation
2. Strong knowledge in C# language and fixing bugs
3. Candidate should have good knowledge in technical documentation and version histories of development
4. Debugging and maintaining written code.
5. Defining and organizing projects on an ongoing basis.
6. Reporting and resolving issues related to .NET projects.
7. Identifying and handling technical risks and issues.
8. Working in a project team alongside other developers.
9. Providing technical support to stakeholders in the organization.
10. Reporting on project statuses and developments to senior team members.
11. Participating in project meetings with management and other team members.
Brief Project Description:
Canadian tech startup is working on End User Computing based platform, which requires building desktop agent(s) to collect various system data.
1. Graduate in technical, engineering, or science disciplines.
2. Minimum 2-3 years of experience in relevant filed
3. Innovative mindset with ability to probe and solve problems
Job Published Day: 23 September, 2021
An effort towards building effective Information Technology based solutions.
Un effort pour créer des solutions efficaces basées sur les technologies de l'information.
Создание эффективных решений на базе Информационных Технологий.
4388 Rue Saint-Denis Suite 200 #287
H2J 2L1, Montreal
Manage Cookie Consent
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.