We are seeking an enthusiastic and reliable Office Assistant to provide support for day-to-day office tasks. The successful candidate will be responsible for performing a variety of administrative tasks, including but not limited to answering phones, photocopying, filing, and performing other tasks as needed. The ideal candidate should have a basic education level of school and be willing to learn and grow.
- Answering and directing phone calls to the appropriate department or individual.
- Greeting clients and visitors and providing them with general information.
- Photocopying, filing, and performing other general administrative tasks.
- Sorting and distributing mail, packages, and faxes.
- Running errands, such as purchasing office supplies or snacks.
- Assisting with the preparation of meeting materials.
- Providing general support to the team as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience as an Office Assistant, Office Boy or Admin will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Familiarity with office equipment, such as printers and fax machines.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Knowledge of basic computer programs, such as Microsoft Office.
- Must be willing to learn and take on new tasks as needed.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to begin or continue their career in an office environment. If you are a hard-working, reliable individual who is willing to learn and grow with our organization, we encourage you to apply.
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter that highlights your relevant experience and qualifications. We look forward to hearing from you!